Tuesday, November 13, 2012

what could be worse?

I have been away from my blog and blogging for the past two years, as I was busy with my PhD study. However, I must admit that I've considered an advice of one of my best American friend Dr. Lora Locero who had been here in Gaza for the past few weeks. Now, my post here is about the recent escalation wave started as usual by some incidence on the Gaza borders. The incidence was a sort of bombing an Israeli military Jeep by some Palestinian resistance members developed to become a huge returning fire by the Israeli targeting some available and easy targets whom are some Palestinian civilians to the east of Gaza city. This of course resulted in huge number of casualties and injuries on the Palestinian side. In addition, this Palestinian blood put huge pressure on the Palestinian resistance to retaliate directly and commonly with minor rockets on Israeli settlements nearby. As usual, Israelis are shouting and seeking for revenge as well as dealing with results, not with causes of such situation but this time with huge and serious concerns with regard to what would happen not in Gaza but in Egypt and other Arab spring countries if Israel makes any big step towards large military operation in Gaza. If you ask me as Palestinian what is my opinion and what could happen, the classic answer is " what could be worse than the current situation: siege, electrical daily blackout, and many more things that are sincerely done by Israeli to make my life as living hell!". According to Israeli president Shimon Perez, the Palestinian rockets attacks are the most stupid attack ever happened in the world, what a say!!what about Israeli actions? My God, how smart are they? Yes our life is a sort of living hell Israeli smartly made.

No comments: