Wednesday, July 9, 2008

BBC Arabic stuff

I have had an ordinary working day yesterday. However, there was something special in it. Let me tell the story first. I always visit the BBC Arabic website and their discussion topics attract me. They usually put a certain topic for discussion and attracting people to write comments about it. Afterward, they show everything on their satellite channel every Wednesday. This time, the topic was about Al - Quds and its situation. I put a comment about it and it attracts the moderator of the website. He called 3 times yesterday requesting for a video taped participation from me. I was very glad and I waited the whole night until the electricity came back (it was a usual cut off) and I asked my wife to use our digital camera to video tape my participation. It was an interesting thing actually and I can't wait to watch today in the TV, as they will show it in their program live.

1 comment:

Zaher said...

hey i wish u a good luck ,