Thursday, July 10, 2008

electricity disaster

I mentioned last time in my previous post that I have video taped something about al-quds issue for the BBC Arabic to be shown in their live program. I was rushing in early in the morning to upload my video file and send it to the BBC Arabic by email. Unfortunately, our server was down in the office. I went down to our neighbors Coopi, an italian NGO, and I used one of their PC to sent my email but their server was down. What a day, I was saying to myself; it seemed that I won't make it. However, I didn't give up; I went back to my desk and by that time our server works proably and finally I was able to send my email. Lately in the afternoon, I went back home after more half an hour of waiting to get a public taxi to return back to my house and another half an hour for the trip back home. Again, it was not my lucky day. I arrived to my father-in low's house, as my wife was there and I was invited to have my launch there and guess what, there was no electricity at home. I felt very sad, as I couldn't watch the program live and see my video tape on the BBC channel. Any way, I waited until the next day to download the program show from the BBC Arabic website and here I am downloading it.............

No comments: