Sunday, July 20, 2008

interesting future plans

It is just a very crowded working day. I arrived to the office early in the morning. I had some time to check my email and then I made a move outside the office, as I had to attend some meetings at several places. I went to the ministry of transportation to help my organization in getting some fuel through some personal contacts that I have there. It is a bit silly but in Gaza it is considered as accomplishment or an achievement when you get some fuel quantities. Any way, it was like that. I went back to the office to finish up some work. I checked my email and discovered that there are some interesting things from my boss in Jerusalem. I asked him to help me in getting a scholarship to do my PhD in Europe and I found out that he has chosen me to attend a one week training program in Paris to be conducted next September. It is amazing for me as this is going to be the first time for me to go to Paris, especially during such circumstances of the siege that Gaza is facing. I hope that I can make it and go there………

No comments: